- All returns require an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. Please
contact us by email or phone to obtain one. The RGA# must be marked clearly on
the outside of the returned package.
Generally, parts may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. They must be complete, un-damaged, un-installed, un-modified, and in their original packaging.
Electrical parts, tools, and repair manuals may not be returned. A 10% restocking fee will be charged on all returns, unless the return is the result of our error. This restocking fee is only to cover our costs in processing the original order and the return. Refunds will be promptly be given in the same form as the original payment.
- Refunds of core charges on rebuilt parts will be issued when we receive a rebuildable core of the exact same part within 60 days. Different parts will not be accepted as cores, and no cores will be accepted after 60 days. Cores must be returned in the original packaging.
- Some products, such as performance parts or European spec lights, may not be legal for use upon public highways in the US. It is your responsibility to check your local laws and assume responsibility for risks and costs associated with using these items.
- The contents of this site, including text, graphics and html code, are the property of Adirondack Auto Brokers, Inc. They may not be copied, altered or distributed without our express written consent.
- International Orders:
- We gladly accept international orders but please be aware that all orders shipped outside the United States must total at least $25.00. This minimum order size also applies to shipments to APO and FPO addresses but does not apply to shipments to Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or other United States Territories.
Catalog usage terms (click to expand)
© 2017 GermanAutoParts.com